Registration for Autumn 2018 is OPEN
Autumn Club (REGISTER)
September 8, 15, 22, 29, October 6, 13
$130 + Option to upgrade to a long-sleeve or short-sleeve pro jersey.
9:00am & 10:30am
PLUS: Special Night Ride on Wednesday October 17
Mountain biking is all about having adventure, fun, adrenaline, and discovery. The Sprockids Program teaches young people 55 skills, which enable them to safely and successfully enjoy mountain biking. The program serves as the catalyst in engaging young people, their parents, and others in creating a cycling community where all generations share a common interest and activity, that being cycling and the lifestyle that accompanies it.
Robb Massey, BPE has been coaching children to ride Mountain Bike for 9 years. He is a Sprockids Certified Coach and is a Certified NCCP – Let’s Ride! Community Cycling Initiation Coach. He also writes about cycle touring and riding with kids: robbonhisbike.wordpress.com Robb and his team of volunteers have a few simple values when it comes to kids riding bikes:
- We ride because it’s fun
- Everyone gets to play (and no one sits on the bench)
- Your potential is nearly unlimited
- Cycling is for life
- Success is a great motivator
- Everyone can learn to tell a bad joke.
We want parents to join the ride! Ride Along Membership is available.
In partnership with:
$120 or $100/week
Summer Riding Camps 2018
- INCLUDES a Sprockids pack
- 90 minute lessons over 5 or 4 days - see the page for the various locations & times
Ride Along Membership (for Parents/Grandparents)
- Want to ride along with your child (or grandchild)? This is the highlight for most of our riders as our Ride Along Membership covers you with insurance and lets you join in on the fun of riding.
Sprockids Autumn 2018
- INCLUDES a Sprockids pack and the option to upgrade to a pro jersey
- Saturdays 9:00 am or 10:30 am
- 6 Saturdays starting on September 8th 2018
- Location: Various trails in NE Winnipeg